Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ForgottenWolf909

Reason for your ban: Crop theft.
Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: The reason I feel like a should be unbanned is that I'm new to the whole server thing but not just that Whenever I saw a crop when I first joined I was a brat and didn't replace it and I would like to go and replace and fix whatever I did. 

Why do you want to come back: Because I absolutely love this server. I think its fun and creative and I love the community itself and overall and I just love Minecraft. And I would also like to fix whatever I broke or whatever I harmed.

You are unbanned. Please do NOT take crops without signs allowing you to take them, and when allowed, please replant.

You did not replant along the road -- a place I check regularly. Which causes me to check the logs for other grief and theft.

You also went into a village that was taken over by another player and took the crops there as well. Those crops are not to be touched because there is no sign saying you can take them if you replant. And yes, I check if you put up the sign or take down a sign that says don't touch, xD.

And there was one instance of a sea_lantern broken. Note that if this happens by accident, contact staff with the coordinates and ask them to repair it for you.

/Rowebot
/Rowebot

OK thank you so much Roewbot.