Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal by Kuds
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Kudleskraft

Reason for your ban: I disrespected Rayz and also did some caps and spam

Who banned you: Rayvenz 

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't mean to disrespect rayz, and I know you do alot for this server, and I know that it was a very terrible and mean to disrespect you, you didn't deserve that you were just trying to do good for the server, and im sorry for that

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is my favorite server and i love the people on it, they are all very nice people and I would love it if I could come back, and this won't happen again, as I said before I am sincerely positivitally assuring that this won't happen again.   

Quote:Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself

Im sorry Rayz this won't happen again, i promise

Quote:Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself

Your attempts to be annoying and joke around are not appreciated. Appeal denied. Try again once you're really ready to come back.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Im being 100% honest when I say it won't happen again, but since I love this server I will appeal again.

(05-12-2018, 08:57 AM)KudlesKraft Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Kudleskraft

Reason for your ban: Disrespect to staff, Caps, and Spam

Who banned you: Rayvenz 

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because i am truly sorry for what happened. This server is amazing and it was very mean and immature of me to disrespect the staff, do some caps, and some spam. I admit that I did wrong and i can assure this WON'T ever happen again.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is a great server and it gives more than once chance when it comes to bans, and if i could get another chance to do the right thing I will do the right thing and never again do something as bad as what i've done to the great staff on this awesome server. I want to come back because I have friends on this server and I would hate to leave the server on a low note, and have the guilt that I have for disrespecting the amazing staff.

As i said before, I admit that I did wrong and i can assure this WON'T ever happen again.

I admit I did wrong, and would love it and appreciate it if i could come back.

Alrighty so Rayz gave me permission to reply to this appeal.

Boi.

Since being unbanned, you've been causing problems, Doing nothing but harass and act in very disrespectful manners towards members and staff alike. You really don't deserve to come back. Saying sorry doesn't mean that you are nor does it show that you've learned your lesson. Come back when you're more mature
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

I have learned my lesson over the 9 days that I've been banned. Every day I think about this server, and im being 100% honest when I say Im actually pretty sad that I can't play on this server. Over the 2 years I've played on this server, I've really grown in relation with this server, even to the point that I donated my money for Vip 2.

I am sorry but I just don't know how to prove to you that I am truly sorry for what i've done. No one deserves being disrespect, and if you don't give respect you won't earn respect. So I would love it if I could come back, and I will be respectful to everyone (you have my word that I will) and this will NEVER happen again, Im 100% honest when I say that. And Im truly thankful for you giving up your time to look at my appeal, If you could even consider unbanning me that would be awesome.

-Kuds

If you feel that way about our community then why would you act the way you did right after being unbanned? Knowing its against the rules? You can't honestly say you didn't know, being such a long time player. Be careful with your choice of words too
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

I do not know why I acted the way that I did, But I do know that it was a very immature thing to do and that nothing like this will ever happen again

I love this server and It would be awesome if I could come back