• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Project design teamwork
Hey everyone I’m looking for anyone to build together as a team to build the Endor forest from Star Wars. I got couple people helping me but I’m looking forward for more helpers out there to help me with other Star Wars places as well and with many helpers out there who are looking forward to the idea I will also think about making the biggest Death Star shop of all. Like I said I’m making as of now on Hometown Survival mode the Forest of Endor, the Mos Eisiley on Tatooine, and then the Death Star shop.  For those who wants to help me with these projects I can’t thank you enough and hope that we have lots of fun building. For those who have questions about this please reply on here so that way I can answer what you got to say. Thank you  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

Say, how long would the project be running for? I’m a little busy for the next week n’ such but i could pop on every once in a while to hunt for materials or do simple terraforming.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I’d love to help. mail me @ empey anytime

-em xx

This may take a couple months or more but hope to get lots of people to help with this cause once We get this done altogether I will announce the names of people that helped me on the cooperation board

Ok great We can start when I get off work. I’ll be on at 7:00pm central time
[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

This looks like an awesome project! Did it ever get any legs? I would love see the progress!
I'm an Artist & Sometimes Filmmaker... 
Checkout my Youtubes at HERE