• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: failedartkid

Reason for your ban: griefing and removing blocks/items from various areas where I wasn't supposed to.

Who banned you: Derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't doing this with a malicious intent. I genuinely thought that if it wasn't claimed I could take the blocks... I understand that that was wrong now, and I will not be making that error in judgment again

Why do you want to come back: I have only been playing on hometown for a day, but it is already one of my favorite servers. I want to add something to the community, not take away. I am deeply sorry and will refrain from acting in such a way in the future.
Sincerely, me

I trust that you are telling the truth when you say that you didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. Additionally, you were very honest and cooperative when confronted about your actions, which is appreciated. If a Mod+ decides to unban you I suggest you revisit the rules and be familiar with them. Next time if unsure, just ask and I’m sure you will get an answer.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(05-18-2018, 01:16 AM)derpedo Wrote: I trust that you are telling the truth when you say that you didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. Additionally, you were very honest and cooperative when confronted about your actions, which is appreciated. If a Mod+ decides to unban you I suggest you revisit the rules and be familiar with them. Next time if unsure, just ask and I’m sure you will get an answer.

Thank you, I will be sure to do that! Would you like me to return some of the stolen items or make new items to replace them if/when I get unbanned?

You have been unbanned