Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ban appeal
Lightbulb 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ruu_ini

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: deadcore1

Why should you be unbanned: During the time I was on the server, I was in the process of demolishing my house that my friend and I had built awhile back. Reason as to why I was breaking blocks was because I wanted to remodel my home to something smaller. Yes I've realized that the plot isn't claimed by myself which may be why I was assumed for griefing, but thats also the other reason why I was taking the house down. 

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I want to be able to play on a nice multiplayer server like hometown of which I really enjoyed being on, along with my friends who were also there with me that time I was banned. It would be an honest blessing if my appeal was accepted, if not then, I'll just reap what I've sown. However I know my truth and that's that. Thank you.

(05-18-2018, 12:56 PM)Ruu_ini Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Why should you be unbanned: During the time I was on the server, I was in the process of demolishing my house that my friend and I had built awhile back. Reason as to why I was breaking blocks was because I wanted to remodel my home to something smaller. Yes I've realized that the plot isn't claimed by myself which may be why I was assumed for griefing, but thats also the other reason why I was taking the house down. 

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I want to be able to play on a nice multiplayer server like hometown of which I really enjoyed being on, along with my friends who were also there with me that time I was banned. It would be an honest blessing if my appeal was accepted, if not then, I'll just reap what I've sown. However I know my truth and that's that. Thank you.

k sorry that's my bad... i saw a different name on it... the state it was in it looked griefed.

(05-18-2018, 01:42 PM)DeaDCorE Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 12:56 PM)Ruu_ini Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

k sorry that's my bad... i saw a different name on it... the state it was in it looked griefed.

Its alright, you probably saw my other friend's ign on there, JustEmilio perhaps. Anyways thank you so much for letting us back in.