• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on- I was banned on Hometown MC
Minecraft name: U_Miami20
Reason for your ban: I'm not 100% sure. I did break into someones house, but no one said anything to be about that. Then, I called the Mod who kicked me earlier for I guess for inapropriate language.
Who banned you: I do not 100% remember. I think the name was verocrapter or something.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I feel that I was stupid for testing the admins and mods and I will learn again from this lesson.
Why do you want to come back: It seemed like a pretty chill server.

offender: U_Miami20

timeline: i was doing my normal random checks of the new players that have joined the server when i came across U_Miami20 griefing into someones place. (evidence link below). after banning them i rolled back what had been damaged.

evidence: http://imgur.com/24mqH0F

observation: you spent not more than 10 minutes on this server and the first thing that you do once you are out of the tutorial is grief someones place. as for your no one said anything to you about not breaking into someones place have a good look at this here, http://imgur.com/RI0t3Zu. maybe if you would have taken the time and actually read the signs in our tutorial you would have known this, but look where this got you. as for what you call an appeal, one sentence for each section will get you no where with this and maybe you should take the time to read your ban message and be 100% sure about the information that you are giving. this half ass attempt will not get you back on the server, take the time to edit this appeal and put some actual effort into it or i cant put the effort into wanting to unban you from the server. appeal denied.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

You people are fucking losers who run a MC server. Get a real job and fuck yourself.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I have a real job in life, not a jackass who goes on Mc to grief like you. Thread locked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

He made me cry :'(
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]