Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Dovakin666

Reason for your ban: Grief at warp freetrade

Who banned you: Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned a long time ago and I went to another server almost immediately after. I played for a couple week and now I'm a well-known "citizen" on this server. I think I learned my lesson and that I'm finally ready to come back. Plus, if they ask it I'm ready to make a shop for them or something (if they ask it).

Why do you want to come back: I made a base I'm proud of and I want to continue building it. Plus, the community is great.

I am going to accept your appeal. In the future understand that it is against the rules to break/modify another persons build. It is also considered grief to change the terrain within 100 blocks of another person's build.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(05-24-2018, 07:20 AM)Geckorian Wrote: I am going to accept your appeal. In the future understand that it is against the rules to break/modify another persons build. It is also considered grief to change the terrain within 100 blocks of another person's build.

Ok thank you ever so much. And did the person that built the warp free ask for anything? Just making sure.....

it was warp freetrades and no. It had already been rolled back and fixed.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.