Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ThatOneAnarchist

Reason for your ban: "troll, drop it"

Who banned you: derpedo

Why should you be unbanned: After cooling down and thinking about how stupid the argument was, I realized I could've done better than I did. I do not know why I bothered to get into the situation in the first place. I was in the full wrong but at the moment of the incident I felt like I was in the right. Derpedo I'd like to apologize to you for the actions I took. I am hoping you read this, so I'm sorry for the path I decided to take during the convo. I should have just let you do your job that you have been doing very well for a while now. I feel stupid for what I did and I would love it if I could come back to the server and join the amazing community on it! 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back for the sole reason anyone wants to come back. HomeTown is an amazing server and I spent a lot of my time and work on it. I hate the way I treated Derpedo and would not do it again. I love the server and would rather be a part of the community than against it. I was just plain ignorant, and so hopefully this gets accepted. Again, I'm very sorry Derpedo.

I’ll accept your appeal. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Oh my goodness, Star thank you so much! If you could also be so kind as to tell Derp I'm sorry! That would mean the world to me!