• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elytra Giveaway!
EDIT: Knicks4Ever won the Elytra giveaway! Knicks has until June 7th to claim their prize!
(Sorry for having the winner chosen so late, I've been busy the last week and forgot about the giveaway.)

Hello everyone, 

Today I decided to give back to the community of HomeTown, as they are a one-of-a-kind group that no other server offers. I am doing an Elytra giveaway! 

The giveaway is simple: Put your full username as a reply to this thread, and I will use a Random Number Generator to choose which reply wins the Elytra! Anyone can enter this giveaway, and anyone can win this luxury item. However, there are some rules to this giveaway: 
  1. You may only enter your name once. 
  2. No adding any alternate accounts.
  3. Do not attempt to bribe me in any way, shape, or form.
  4. You cannot enter someone else's name. If they want to enter, they can do it themselves.
The winner of this giveaway will be chosen on June 1st. The winner of the contest will be given two full days to claim their reward. If not claimed within the two days, another winner will be chosen. No replacements, no extras, nothing.

Good luck to everyone participating!  Big Grin
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

(05-23-2018, 08:19 AM)Gingapower2k Wrote: Hello everyone, 

Today I decided to give back to the community of HomeTown, as they are a one-of-a-kind group that no other server offers. I am doing an Elytra giveaway! 

The giveaway is simple: Put your full username as a reply to this thread, and I will use a Random Number Generator to choose which reply wins the Elytra! Anyone can enter this giveaway, and anyone can win this luxury item. However, there are some rules to this giveaway: 
  4. You cannot enter someone else's name. If they want to enter, they can do it themselves.
The winner of this giveaway will be chosen on June 1st. The winner of the contest will be given two full days to claim their reward. If not claimed within the two days, another winner will be chosen. No replacements, no extras, nothing.

Thanks for doing a give away!

I'm entering for my account Duck__Meister (the name for the forums has not been updated yet). 

Thanks ! Big Grin

(05-23-2018, 08:19 AM)Gingapower2k Wrote: Hello everyone, 

Knicks4Ever  Heart

Rinewarle

TheNamesGames
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Pemigrade

Thanks Ginga
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Steasaur
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

UberDeathBunny

KudlesKraft Big Grin

Quote:Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself

The_Golden4th
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King