• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hello!

My name is Steve_Carter, and my goal, is to become the best player on the server.

I look forward to playing with yall
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was....."

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

welcome to hometown!

-em xx

(05-25-2018, 08:26 PM)victorycry Wrote: "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was....."

KEEP IT GOING!

Lmao, Pokemon

(05-25-2018, 08:52 PM)empey Wrote: welcome to hometown!

-em xx

Thanks!! Big Grin  Big Grin
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools

Welcome aboard

Welcome to Hometown!

(05-26-2018, 02:28 AM)frost Wrote: Welcome aboard

Thanks!!

(05-26-2018, 07:45 PM)Jeff Wrote: Welcome to Hometown!

thanks  Big Grin

Welcome! :3
- KatNip

(05-28-2018, 01:57 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Welcome! :3

Thank you all!