Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal - Jumenesta
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Jumenesta

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I understand that beacon theft is immature and unfair and that my reason for it was silly. I did not need a beacon and I unjustly took it away from someone who deserved it and put in the time and effort into making it. If I can get back to the spot where I stole it from, I will put the beacon and the iron with it back where it originally was. If I am unable to go back to where it was originally places I will gladly relinquish it and the iron along with it to staff.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I've been on this server for two days and so far I love it. The community is very friendly and welcoming and it's honestly the best server I know of currently. I made a small home next to some water and I love fishing next to it. If I could come back I promise to be an outstanding member and won't steal anything (beacon or otherwise) again.

Thank you for your honesty, you seem sincere so I'll unban you.
Upon login in, please turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo