• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: brutalstar

Reason for your ban: Originally the message read banned for the reason of "asdf" and unbanned "never" this morning but it was changed to just "griefing" this noon for some reason.

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: I don't even remember what I did tbh. I guess whatever I did I'm sorry. (I think it happened about 2 years ago). I was looking through server list websites this morning for land claim and found this one since I was looking for a new server to join.

Why do you want to come back: I want to see if this server is good so I can start a new playthrough.

Be patient. A response like yours will only delay your unban. Saiyaka is no longer staff here, meaning you will likely have to wait longer for a response.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(06-14-2018, 12:58 AM)derpedo Wrote: Be patient. A response like yours will only delay your unban. Saiyaka is no longer staff here, meaning you will likely have to wait longer for a response.

thats ok, I've found a few other servers at this point but if I'm unbanned I'll give this one a try. A lot of them are going to reset when 1.13 comes out so I've been refraining from really doing anything in servers

Not quite sure why the first ban message would appear, but since we don't have any logs of what you griefed, I'll unban you if you agree to adhere to our rules
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(06-14-2018, 10:50 PM)DK_ Wrote: Not quite sure why the first ban message would appear, but since we don't have any logs of what you griefed, I'll unban you if you agree to adhere to our rules

I adhere to the rules. 

edit: I was unbanned earlier around noon but it now says I'm banned again.

You should be unbanned

Photo 
(06-15-2018, 10:21 PM)DK_ Wrote: You should be unbanned

I'm still banned for some reason

What's the ban message? Neither you nor your IP appear to be banned

(06-16-2018, 03:16 AM)DK_ Wrote: What's the ban message? Neither you nor your IP appear to be banned

"You are banned from this server. Reason: Banned by Saiyaka for grief. Appeal at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums to be unbanned."