Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: YelsGaming

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: In my head I was not thinking of putting the trees on fire as griefing. I thought of it as a prank. I also was going to put it out afterwards and destroy the sign. I didn't mean to take it that far.

Why do you want to come back: I love Hometown SMP. There are so many nice people who are so supportive of me unlike many others. I feel that the community in Hometown is amazing and it is a hard thing to find on servers. The staff are the most amazing people and they help with everone's problems. In conclusion I would love to come back to Hometown. Thank you for your time.

The sign was a step too far. Please write an apology for transgression as a reply in this thread.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(06-01-2018, 04:21 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: The sign was a step too far. Please write an apology for transgression as a reply in this thread.

Dear DaNk_MeMe69 and Staff,

I am writing to you to ask for your forgiveness. I didn't know that the fire might provoke you. I was just trying to mess around. I am sorry for what I have done. 

My Apologies,
YelsGaming

(06-01-2018, 04:21 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: The sign was a step too far. Please write an apology for transgression as a reply in this thread.

Btw love the meme Uber Tongue

You are un-banned. Please refrain from doing anything like this in the future.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]