• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my YT channel
Video 
Hey friends-

I've had a YouTube channel for a few years, and I've spent a countless amount of hours recording, editing, and uploading Minecraft videos. Though it may be my lack of patience, my views and subscribers seem to have been at a standstill for quite a while now. I really enjoy making videos, and I spend a lot of time and effort into it. If you would kindly take a moment to check out some of my content and help me get to 100 subs, it would mean a lot to me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0cEX4V...HCu8PliFnA

Please feel free to give constructive criticism and/ or suggestions for new video ideas. I mainly post PvP videos, and I totally understand if it doesn't suit your style. Please put your tastes aside and appreciate the efforts put into my videos rather than the content.

- Crackerz
[Image: Q9b06KZ.png?1]

(06-05-2018, 08:59 AM)Crackerz Wrote: Hey friends-

I've had a YouTube channel for a few years, and I've spent a countless amount of hours recording, editing, and uploading Minecraft videos. Though it may be my lack of patience, my views and subscribers seem to have been at a standstill for quite a while now. I really enjoy making videos, and I spend a lot of time and effort into it. If you would kindly take a moment to check out some of my content and help me get to 100 subs, it would mean a lot to me.

Please feel free to give constructive criticism and/ or suggestions for new video ideas. I mainly post PvP videos, and I totally understand if it doesn't suit your style. Please put your tastes aside and appreciate the efforts put into my videos rather than the content.

- Crackerz

It's good, but listen.

For your thumbnails, add more elements or add more shit to to make it look more catchy. And don't make all Hypixel Video Thumbnails look EXACTLY the same. Add only a slight variation
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools

(06-05-2018, 07:11 PM)Steve Carter Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 08:59 AM)Crackerz Wrote: Hey friends-

- Crackerz

It's good, but listen.

For your thumbnails, add more elements or add more shit to to make it look more catchy. And don't make all Hypixel Video Thumbnails look EXACTLY the same. Add only a slight variation
Thanks Steve, I'll take your advice into consideration!

Maybe make some videos on the server, Im sure people would enjoy watching that

(06-06-2018, 12:11 AM)frost Wrote: Maybe make some videos on the server, Im sure people would enjoy watching that

Maybe after the next server reset, as it would be awkward to start in the middle of my progress. Thanks for the suggestion!

(06-06-2018, 12:11 AM)frost Wrote: Maybe make some videos on the server, Im sure people would enjoy watching that

I'm on it.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(06-06-2018, 12:27 AM)Crackerz Wrote:

Maybe after the next server reset, as it would be awkward to start in the middle of my progress. Thanks for the suggestion!

I haven't heard anything about the server resetting anytime soon. But it doesn't matter. You can record even now. It won't make a difference, and the lands around the map are still fine. They don't have random holes or anything for the most part
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools