Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] SMP

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] NerdyGamerHD

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Griefing

[b]Who banned you:[/b] vilsneas
[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b]I should be allowed back on the server because all i did was add a walkway on to someones island. Soon after Vilsneas told me about that being Griefing I had took it down and he replied with "Its too late" Which I didn't even know it was someones island because the warp was called warp Rules. I went to read the rules and I thought someone destroyed the island.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I want to come back because I loved the server and I had many of my friends on it.

offender: NerdyGamerHD

offende: Dr_Colorado

timeline: after having telling NerdyGamerHD to chill on using the caps in chat he felt the need to argue with me about and give me his opinions on why i was in the wrong with telling him to chill. from there i started to follow NerdyGamerHD to see what they were doing. they ended up on someones island and decided to modify what was already there. i rolled back what was done and banned with appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/SPmqlnl

observation: this whole thing started after i told you to chill on the caps as that seems you like to push the limits every time with it. form there you decided to argue with me about what i had to say to you with this and somehow could not swallow your pride and just say sorry wont happen again, even after others on the server told you to drop it even in pm. you were never told to do /warp rules as that is not a warp for the server rules, you were told to do /rules so that you could have a look at our rules and re-read them because i guess the tutorial was not good enough for you to remember. also how could you not know that that was someones island, things were built there that were not made by you. which leads me to this screen cap, http://imgur.com/RI0t3Zu, this is the first thing that you see in our tutorial. you show a lack of effort in your ban appeal as it seem you cant even take the time to spell my ign right and therefore your appeal is denied until you can put some effort into it.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]