• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Home Town.

Minecraft name: Princess Tricky.

Reason for your ban: For greif and ignoring staff,I was stealing wheat.

Who banned you: Guy.

Why should you be unbanned:Because this I such an awesome server and my friends KDog1966 and Ashleesunnydog keep on saying "Please get unbanned!!We miss you on it its so boring without you!".

Why do you want to come back:Because I had soooooo much fun on this server with my friends and I miss it sooooo much now I have realised why it was wrong I am very sorry. Heart Heart Blush Blush

Princess Tricky Big Grin Tongue Heart Blush    

It is really quite disrespectful to ignore a staff member. So please, enlighten me on why you decided to ignore the staff member who caught you. I also want you to explain to me why stealing is wrong, as well as what you have learned from this ban.
xo

(06-06-2018, 08:51 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: It is really quite disrespectful to ignore a staff member. So please, enlighten me on why you decided to ignore the staff member who caught you. I also want you to explain to me why stealing is wrong, as well as what you have learned from this ban.

I know it was very disrespectful and I wasn't thinking at the time, how this is someones server and I has quite disrespectfully ignored them.I am very sorry to the staff member I ignored.i wasn't thinking right.Stealing is wrong because that is someone else's property and put a lot of hard work into it.I would make a full apology but I didn't know them...I am sorry very sorry, i have learnt stealing is very wrong and disrespectful
From Princess Tricky Blush Heart :Xx
P.S please unbanned me!!I need to get back on with my friends!

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo