• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forums Username Change
yooooo

So remember on the old forums we could reply to a thread with our desired forums username, and we'd get it?

I'd like to bring that back, if possible.

(And if someone could change my username to Maddie , that'd be gr8 m8)
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Idk if you can do this. Just make a new account

(03-02-2016, 10:51 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Idk if you can do this. Just make a new account

It would be confusing with a new account, I would have to find my profile picture again, the picture in my signature, and change my email connected with the account.

And its not like I can just delete this account, lmao

For the profile picture just click it and save it. For the signature do the same thing. and for the email just create a spam email and change this account to that one. Then in your new account use the real email

It's not hard to get a name change. Was done before and I'm sure it can still be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Brick 
                I was banned for no reason whats so ever I would like if you let a 9 yyear old back on along with my friend Vanessa521
Quote: Idea

(03-15-2016, 09:17 AM)Maddylinn20 Wrote:                 I was banned for no reason whats so ever I would like if you let a 9 yyear old back on along with my friend Vanessa521
Quote: Idea

have look at this and post an actual ban appeal in the right section. we dont ban for no reason.

https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

since I never really got an answer on this, I'mma boost it

It was done frequently on the old forums, frost did it. You can contact him about it and ask
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

HELP! I changed my mc username and now I cant get back in. it says it failed to verify my username? please... I wanna go back on hometown... Sad