• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
/banned for griff
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i was banned cuz i stole a becon and some iron but really i did it for me and my friend i needed armour becuz i died in pvp and i took the becone so me and my friend had haste i made lots of armour the play wasint claim and at the spawn ppl get traped but the the /warp shops spawn not the /warp spawn please unban me i wont griff again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Angel Huh Huh Huh

(06-09-2018, 12:04 PM)kittymews_2007 Wrote: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i was banned cuz i stole a becon and some iron but really i did it for me and my friend i needed armour becuz i died in pvp and i took the becone so me and my friend had haste i made lots of armour the play wasint claim and at the spawn ppl get traped but the the /warp shops spawn not the /warp spawn please unban me i wont griff again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Angel Huh Huh Huh

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3

please let me come back to home town it was a week since i saw the rules and i have a bad memory

Follow this format for ban appeals:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3

(06-09-2018, 12:04 PM)kittymews_2007 Wrote: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i was banned cuz i stole a becon and some iron but really i did it for me and my friend i needed armour becuz i died in pvp and i took the becone so me and my friend had haste i made lots of armour the play wasint claim and at the spawn ppl get traped but the the /warp shops spawn not the /warp spawn please unban me i wont griff again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Angel Huh Huh Huh

there is an iron generator in BuySell (/warp bs) down the stairs and to the right that has free iron that appears in the chest if you sit in there long enough

(06-10-2018, 05:51 AM)BlockBuster3221 Wrote:

there is an iron generator in BuySell (/warp bs) down the stairs and to the right that has free iron that appears in the chest if you sit in there long enough

BlockBuster not post on other players ban appeals unless you are involved with the ban.