• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abandoned pets and empty plots
First, I have noticed that around the server there are many abandoned pets left by people who have left, been banned, or just forgot about the pet. I suggest that there could be a place where dogs that have been left in public areas (places like shops and farms) could be taken to by staff members that could temporarily take the pet and move them and have messages be sent to the owners.
Also, there are also many spots where people have claimed and have left without doing anything which takes up the space from other users. A solution could be if the person has claimed a section and doesn't have any stuff on it the claim could be taken away after certain amount of time along with giving a message of course.

might be difficult for dogs and cats but we have something like that for horses, mules, donkeys, and Llama at warp losthorse (think that is the right name. Someone correct me if that's wrong).
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(06-12-2018, 10:56 PM)Geckorian Wrote: might be difficult for dogs and cats but we have something like that for horses, mules, donkeys, and Llama at warp losthorse (think that is the right name. Someone correct me if that's wrong).
The main problem is that it causes the other pets to be slow because the ai controling the pets has to calculate for all of the pets of people active and inactive

(06-12-2018, 10:56 PM)Geckorian Wrote: might be difficult for dogs and cats but we have something like that for horses, mules, donkeys, and Llama at warp losthorse (think that is the right name. Someone correct me if that's wrong).
The main problem is that it causes the other pets to be slow because the ai controling the pets has to calculate for all of the pets of people active and inactive so it takes a whole minute for my dog to come to me when Im walking