• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hey people.

I was just looking for a chill survival server and found this one. I am from Los Angeles and 14 btw. Hopefully I'm not too young for you guys. I've never played on a multiplayer survival world so you guys are gonna have to help me out. I'm very confused on the topic of "claims" or "claiming land" so if someone could explain that to me, that would be great.

Thanks!

Welcome to the server!

No age is too young, its more of a maturity aspect. As long as you follow the rules and are a good person all around, you'll be a great addition to the community.

The claims thing, all you gotta do is use a gold shovel to claim 2 opposing corners of an area you want claimed, its powertooled automatically, not recommended to be used as an actual shovel. All it does is protect your area, and even if you dont claim your area it will still be protected by grief, so if you have any mishaps then you can talk to a staff member and they can help you out
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

Hey, Welcome to hometown! I suggest reading the rules before you start, and if you have any questions just ask one of our many friendly staff or even some of our amazing playerbase.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Welcome to HomeTown! Enjoy your stay here and have fun Big Grin

Welcome to the server and forums!
xo

Welcome!
- KatNip

Too young for minecraft? Haven't heard that one before...

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time here
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]