• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be banned muted or will you not? That is the question.
Let's say I was this guest, Because I looked at warp faq did the quiz I would know that xray is bannable, Which means I would definiatly turn myself in.

Just because the guest was mining with the person doesn't mean they knew they were using xray, and if so The player could give up the diamonds they found mining with that player.

Yes, The guest should tell a staff member about what happened, if so they would have more of a chance to get unbanned if banned in an appeal effort, While if not banned it shows to staff that they are trustworthy.

Now, I've been staff before on servers and have caught xrayers before, From your story the guest didn't know player 2 was xraying but, as staff I would not know he didn't know. So here is What I would do if the guest told me about the diamonds and if he didn't: If they did I would understand that they almost had no realization about the xray, and I would proceed with a Warning. (and ask for all the diamond gear and balance to be reset) If I wasn't told I would use coreprotect to see the xray, from player two and see all the diamonds that The guest mined. I would proceed to Ban the player with No Appeal.

Next Scenario: A new guest logs in for the first time, they don't read the rules, they don't even try to do the quiz correctly and proceed to correctly finish the quiz after an hour of getting it wrong. They then see in chat about people talking about fly and decide to buy vip 2. After purchase they realize that did not want vip 2 due to them using their parent's CreditCard. The Player then decides to come to /Warp Trident where TwilightCo's Best build services are located, and then see a vip3 person building in /d llama. The player then thinks they have /d llama and after realizing they don't, they grief the build they just saw the /d disguise making. The vip 3 making the area then starts panickin g and Starts spamming in all caps about how they are being griefed. (The vip3 throws some words around at the player)

IF you were an admin,
Do you ban the vip 2 for griefing first
Do you mute the vip 3?
Do you Ban both?
IF you were a regular member watching this happen and there were no admins on, what would you do?
IF you were the vip3 in this situation what would you do?
If you were the vip 2 in this situation, What would you do?

Sorry about all the grammar errors by the way Tongue
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will you be banned muted or will you not? That is the question. - by Cil - 06-15-2018, 07:44 AM