Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal for Griefing
Thumbs Down 
Server you were banned on: smp

Minecraft name: Paulskendi

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian 

Why should you be unbanned: I was very inconsiderate and I am very sorry i really want to return the beacon and the terracotta and the iron blocks but, i died and lost my stuff and everything i had but if i am unbanned i will work and work to replace it all and even make it better than it was before and regret stealing it too it was actually pretty nice i just want to make a cool base like theranch its so big and mideival-ly

Why do u want to come back: i would like to come back because me and my friend love this server because everyone was nice and friendly, it had no lag, great community  and these types of laid back survival servers dont come around that often and are hard to find

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

im asking once and nicely can i plz get some sort of response i dont care if you tell me to wait just something that shows its been looked over

your appeal will be reviewed soon, thanks for editing your response. the person who banned you has to review your appeal. She lives in the EU and wont be on until early tomorrow.

Thank you for editing your appeal for the better, it is appreciated.

In order to be unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions:
-Why is griefing bad?
-How does griefing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to answer each question with an answer that is atleast a paragraph long. (2-3 sentences)
xo