Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Smakes

Reason for your ban: beacon theft, i killed someone's pig

Who banned you: Lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned:  

I apologize for the pig. I should be unbanned because I do not intend to redo the same mistakes I made earlier. Thinking about re-checking all the rules again so I'm completely sure what's up and before I'm doing something I'm unsure, I'll ask the one who owns the place if it's ok. If the person says no, then there is a no.

Why do you want to come back: 
Before i was banned, i had built a small town with my friends i played with on the server. We had started on small houses etc. Would be very fun to join the server again and continue building.
Big Grin 

I did not ban you for killing someone's pig, I banned you because you stole another players beacon. You can see what exactly it is you stole in this image: https://imgur.com/a/m3UuJ9W

Beacons are quite valuable, so if you want to be unbanned, please answer these following questions.
-Why is stealing bad?
-How does stealing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
Please give each question an answer that is as minimum a paragraph long. (2-3 sentences)
xo

-Why is stealing bad?
It's very bad to steal others' things. The person who really owns the case may have worked quite hard to get this thing as another person just goes and takes. You should never take other things without asking

-How does stealing affect other players?
If a certain person steals something, then it may cause more people to think it's okay to steal just because another has done it. This can lead to ultimately stealing everyone apart.

-What have you learned from this ban?
I have learned not to redo the same mistakes again, always ask for permission and not steal from others on the server.

You have been unbanned, please turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff upon login in.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo