• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello hometown
Star 
hi everybody! my name is jess, i've been playing minecraft for the better half of 8 years or so. i started off on the browser version, then a year later begged for my own copy from my mom.

nearly a decade later, i'm 18 and still haven't moved on, haha. my favorite servers are towny servers, so that's why i joined and i've enjoyed it a ton so far!

a little about me:

this is what i look like

- my favorite animal is a rabbit, hence my rabbit tattoo (first  tattoo!) 

- i start community college this fall, initially planning  to get an art degree, but i may become a tattoo artist instead? whomst've knows.....

- speaking of an art degree, i do traditional art: here are some links to my art: one  two  three

- i eat spaghetti daily, no shit. it's probably super awful for me but oh well, we all die (you either kill yourself or get killed)

- i main baby peach in mario kart

anyways that's me! i look forward to getting to know everyone and having a fun time!
"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." - Marilyn Monroe

Welcome to Hometown!

Welcome to the server, I love your artwork!
xo

Welcome! Your art work is amazing and honestly reminds me of an artist who I studied earlier this year. Hope you enjoy your stay here :3
- KatNip

Welcome to HT
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]