• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: sovietmountain

Reason for your ban: taking diamonds (i think it considered griefing)

Who banned you: uber

Why should you be unbanned: I wasnt stealing it. i dont use diamonds, i dont like diamonds, i was simply going to store them away to give it to a mod or ask whose it was because someone was actually gonna take it. i forgot to give ask it back because i was getting distracted by my friends and had to go eat hence why i was afk for some time after collecting the diamonds. As i stated, i don't want to keep the diamonds, they were on an unclaimed plot so there was some risk for them to actually be stolen, if i actually wanted to keep them i would have used them for amour, i have stacks of diamonds i dont even use so that just supports the fact that i wasnt STEALING the diamonds!!
Why do you want to come back: it took me a while to build the stuff on the server and i barely have time to be on a serve so i dont want my effort to go to waste.

I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. I have already retrieved the Diamond blocks from the chest you placed them in.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) Why you didn't contact a staff member when you found them as you said that you were trying to protect them from getting griefed?

7) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]