• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ban appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp Hometown

Minecraft name: Kingraf8

Reason for your ban: i took someone's iron blocks (griefing)

Who banned you: Thatguy3339

Why you should be unbanned: Because i didnt grief intentionally and i didnt mean to grief but i just saw iron blocks that were standing in the middle of no were and where unclaimed. I could rlly use iron so i thought i'll take some with me (I took one row and that was about 5-6 blocks of iron i think). Looking back and looking at the results it wasn't such a smart thing to do, but i almost had enough to trade with a villager for an enchanted diamond pickaxe. So i really wanted some more iron. If i get unbanned (which i really hope) i will get rid of the iron i took and the stuff i traded with the villagers that i got from the iron.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so i can play on the server again since it was one of the best survival servers i have ever played (I played alot of servers) and so i can play with friends again and go on with the things i was doing.

You've been unbanned, please keep in mind that even if something is unclaimed that you still may not break it if  it isnt yours/you dont have permission. I will need you to either turn in the items to myself or another staff member, or place them in the chest right next to the warp at my old shop (at /warp  That ) so they may be destroyed as the iron blocks have already been rolled back. Aside from that, welcome back to Hometown.