Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeals
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text

Minecraft name: Your text

Reason for your ban: grief 

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: i did not grief at all, if anything i was scared someone else would grief me let alone causing the same circumstance to someone else, especially since i have no clue who shisuan is

Why do you want to come back: my best friend and i have been playing on hometown for quite a while, we're both laid-back server kinda guys and this was the perfect one, i spent so much time building a house from scratch and for all that to be taken away by something i have no idea i did sucks 

i forgot to put my username; it's hallucineon

First of all you didnt complete the appeal,

I went to check warp farm wich I do daily and found nothing was going in the chests. After some research I see someone blocked the waterway, added a hopper and mined out some blocks. The logs clearly states it was you who did it.
[Image: G1Mpdcx.png]

Now, considering you didnt finish the appeal correctly and then lying stating you didnt do it this appeal is denied. Try again.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: hallucineon

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: alright, you're right that i did go to the warp and take a few things but i was not lying when i said i didnt grief because i didnt know what you meant by grief. i do apologize for doing that, i was honestly just screwing around with my pal but i didnt know it was a big deal until now and i can assure you it wont happen again. i can return what i took if thats what you'd like. i apologize for the items that werent sent to the hoppers and i can do what i can to replace them.

Why do you want to come back: because its a friendly, non pvp server where you can just chill and play minecraft, and its fairly hard to find servers like this one

Unbanned

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: crazysisterz

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I have only been on this server for a few days now and have been working on my claim with a few friends. I did go to one warp and took a watermelon, but i never meant for that to cause trouble. I do apologize for what I have done.

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I have been working very hard on an area of land. I like the server due to the fact that it is a non-pvp and overall chill server to play with my friends.

crazysisterz you need to make your own post.

(07-12-2018, 12:09 PM)shisuan Wrote: crazysisterz you need to make your own post.

I did send my own post. The account was made under my real name rather than my minecraft username. I did not mean to grief. I was just losing hunger and went to a warp that I thought I could take food for free.

you made your post inside someone elses post, you need to go up one level.