Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xray Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: Egg_Drop

Reason for your ban: I x-rayed.

Who banned you: derpedos / UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I’m not using x-ray anymore.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is a comfortable server. I also had a lot of builds there and played alongside with a friend, so I kinda of miss that. It was one of my favorite servers.

If you truly want to be unbanned you're going to have to put in lots more effort than that. Please answer each following question with a small paragraph.

-Why is xraying bad?

-How does xraying affect the servers economy?

-How does xraying affect the other players of the server? 

-What have you learned from this ban? 
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Apologies, I thought I was supposed to be brief with my answers.

-Xray is typically used to cheat the game, and get resources in the easiest way possible. It is against the rules.

-It can affect the economy when one decides(aka me) that they’re going to target and collect as many rare resources as possible to then sell to the shops that are available. This can easily hurt the economy by overflowing one of the chests, selling to the point where one doesn’t have enough money to give to others that need to sell their resources as well, etc.

-Xraying can make others feel like they’ve been cheated. It isn’t fair to other players that you have stacks and stacks of rare ores because you cheated while they’ve worked hard just to find a few ores after hours of mining.

-I’ve learned that xray isn’t really worth the ban. I should’ve empathized instead of being greedy.

You have been unbanned. Please return any diamond armor or tools to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in another ban. Welcome back to hometown.