Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP
Minecraft name: LastEly
Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for using X-ray's and won't do it again. I heard there were cars and vehicles and after strip mining for a while and not finding any diamonds i got impatient and downloaded an x-ray texture pack. it was stupid of me and if i get unbanned won't happen again. the money and car i bought have already been removed form the account but i sold about 25 diamond blocks to the store, i used it to also buy a beacon and some iron blocks for the beacon base as well as one of the 2 diamond pickaxes with fortunes that i had, just for full disclosure.

Why do you want to come back: i played on this because a few of my other friends played on it and it was nice to have a survival server we could all play on. if i am allowed back it would be to play and hang out with them. i understand xraying is a very bad offence and people rarely get unbanned form it but i am a very casual player and won't do it anymore, i will just mine casually and help my friends instead of trying to cheat to get advantages over them. i like to help out people, not only my friends but other people on the server as well and could become a good community member given the chance, once again i'm sorry and hope i can have a second chance. Thanks for listening to me - LastEly

Thank you for being honest with me when you were confronted about it. Your balance has been set to 0$ and you must turn in any items gained by x-ray to a staff member when you log in or you you will be re-banned. Welcome back to HomeTown.