• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling All Artists/Philosphers
Hey HomeTowners. What do you think a fusion of all the current staff members would look like? Either physically or personality-wise. You can describe it or post/draw a picture. Let's see what you guys can come up with.

"All I want to do, is see you turn into, a giant woman"
-My good friend Steven
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

From the staff members I see online often, if they were fused, it would probably look like an excited Pepe with a trail of various animals following it. (Mostly cats)

(03-02-2016, 10:45 AM)GingerGymnast Wrote: From the staff members I see online often, if they were fused, it would probably look like an excited Pepe with a trail of various animals following it. (Mostly cats)
Omg totally. But you need to add some nerd (glasses and strait black hair(so stereotypical))

(03-02-2016, 10:41 AM)Arayvek Wrote: What do you think a fusion of all the current staff members would look like?

[Image: th?id=OIP.M609ac9c6ed242911325f536249d57...=247&h=165]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

[Image: Honky+Tonk+Badonkadonk.jpg]
this is as accurate as it gets everyone

If the honky tonk is what represents us, I quit lol

Oh, it's definitely that honky tonk badonk adonk
Sorry Ara :)
[Image: cabbage-03.jpg]And for those of you who understand the significance of this picture, I believe this is a pretty accurate representation as well.

I love GingerGymnast's representation as well :D
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

[Image: XRLZGx7.jpg]

Sarah, you've done it. You've hit it spot on. That is staff. (Except for the lack of cabbages.)

Let's talk about that smiting part though. I've been smitten by Sai, DK, and Ara. I think Ara killed me with it, too :')
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]