• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TelMitherin
Photo 
TelMitherin is a mystical town that you can live in.  (Based of Skyrim, google it to find out what the houses actually look like) with Tree houses and mushrooms to live in. You can live here but be warned; there are limited amounts of houses however more are on their way. To live in this town, please contact me in game.

There are 3 types of main house types:
  • Mushroom (The larger mushroom is where I live.)
  • Forest houses (Small houses under the tree canopy)
  • Free-form plots (You can build your own house so long as it is inside the border.)
  • Tree houses (A house that is literally a house.)

To claim a house (Some are free, others are not) please ask me in game or post a reply here with the house type.
Available houses:

Forest house (a)
Forest house (b)
Free-form (a)-- Nether_Ruler
Free-form (b)
Tree house (a)

Come visit us at: /Warp TelMitherin

[Image: A2MJVoJ.png][Image: Cuh53NB.png]

I would like the tree house to the right of the big ass mushroom. I believe it is $7. Thanks!

(03-03-2016, 04:33 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: I would like the tree house to the right of the big ass mushroom. I believe it is $7. Thanks!

Coming right up! Please contact me in game and I'll show you around.

I have a great idea. We probably wont be on at the same time so here is my idea. You should make a chest shop. Put a peice of dirt in it and sell it for $7 then i can remove the shop and we are both happy

I like your idea Nitro, that's really creative. I'll have to stop by and check it out.