Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: imokayatthis

Reason for your ban: Griefing/ beacon theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I am so sorry I am so used to playing on factions in which I can grief. I completely forgot on which server I was on. I will replace any damage that was done. I am deeply sorry and hope I will be able to appeal my ban to do what is right by returning what I have taken.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back since in the small amount of time I had a such a great time. This server is so good since it isn't glitchy like all other survival servers and the community and staff are so helpful and friendly.

I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(07-27-2018, 01:14 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No, I am not allowed to add/delete/harvest any bodys built blocks unless the person who placed them gave me permission. 

No. since there can be a chance of them comming back and it is still their land.
No since again the person can come back and it is their land no matter what.
If I break another persons nlock then I need to replace it correctly exactly how it was.
I took the blocks since I am so used to playing on factions and those types of servers you are allowed to take other peoples possesions.
6) What have you learned from this experience? I have learned to oay more attention on which server I am and to read rules in depth.

Unfortunately, you have not given your actual in game name. No player with the name imokayatthis has been banned on HT. So for this to move forward I will need your real IGN and then I will review it again.

(07-27-2018, 01:14 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No, because it's a matter of griefing, that is not allowed by the rules. It's only allowed if that person gave me permission.
No, as the world has been modified by someone  else, better not risk for it, because the ban could get removed.
Yes, but also, better not risk because you never know if its abandoned or just that person can't afford those blocks.
Try and replace it, if no idea how to, tell the player politely.
I had a ban of x-Ray.
6) What have you learned from this experience?
Read The Rules.   Heart
I would love to go back for the amazing community and the great fun i had on my very first day. Wich is... today.

(07-27-2018, 06:58 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Unfortunately, you have not given your actual in game name. No player with the name imokayatthis has been banned on HT. So for this to move forward I will need your real IGN and then I will review it again.

I recently changed my name to "imokayatthis" but at the time of being banned it was "MinedJupiter93".

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you so much. Have the objects I took been given back or will that happen later.

Also, I just went on the server and I'm still in jail.

(07-28-2018, 03:49 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown
Am I going todo be unbanned too?

(07-29-2018, 09:18 PM)igoki Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 03:49 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown
Am I going todo be unbanned too?

Go make your own appeal. Do not post on other players ban appeals.