Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me what i did was very wrong
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp

Minecraft name: MyStIcAl_PaNtHeR

Reason for your ban: xraygrieftroll

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: because i am genuinely very sorry for xraying. It was wrong. I am alsp sorry for spam placing blocks. It was wrong. Lastly, I am sorry for trolling and acting a smartass. It was wrong. I am overall very sorry since it was very wrong.

Why do you want to come back: because the server was nice and so i obviously want to come back to a noce server and not a bad server

Helllo........

Honestly, you're going to have to put so much more effort into this appeal. Repeating sentences to add more to your appeal won't get you unbanned. You do not show the same efforts as other players who have X-Rayed or Trolled, which shows that you want to come back to just re offend. If you were so desperate to come back you would think about what you're writing. In addition, its been only two days since you made this appeal. Staff have lives outside of minecraft and will respond when they can. Please wait. In the meantime you need to improve this appeal as it is lacking massively in content.
- KatNip

I dont know what else i can say other than sorry, it was wrong and it wont happen again. You dont need to write an essay cos usually that doesnt seem sincere cos i already said sorry and i am aware it was wrong and i too have a life i dont need to write an essay just so u believe me

Appeal Denied.
- KatNip