• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Ban Appeal-
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Schoollunchfood

Reason for your ban: Stealing a beacon that I had found in the forest near my base.

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: Because it was a mess up and and I did not know that it belonged to someone, it was out in the forest. If I were allowed back into the server I would most definitely be returning it. c':

Why do you want to come back: I had a lot of fun on the server, my cousin and I played together and had a pretty cool place going, were hoping to set up a banner shop eventually, and were big fans of the server as we just joined not too long ago.

(I hope it's alright that I went through and edited/ revised things, schoollunchfood is my 9 year old cousin and I was told that I was allowed to help so I thought I would make it much easier to read lol. If it's not okay we shouldn't have to much of an issue having her redo it herself Smile. -Freckles__

I will want at least 1 sentence per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) No because it belongs to someone else.
2) No, there is a possibility that they could return.
3) Nope, is wasn't built by me or natural.
4) Replace the block where it was broken and move on.
5) It was a valuable item and I didn't stop to think that it belonged to someone else.
6) To not touch things that do not belong to me.

The correct answer to #4 is to contact a staff member to have them fix it. If one is unavailable then place the item back. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.