Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal for greif
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: appleheadkai1

Reason for your ban: Greif

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: i feel bad for greifing your shop and i will replace all the iron i stole from it.

Why do you want to come back: i enjoy playing on the server and it isnt like most other SMP servers as everyone is so close knitt and friendly even the mods helped me when i died to recover my stuff.

I will want at least 3 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. Please understand that you griefed MY build and killed MY sheep at the BuySell area.  Angry

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1)no you are not allowed to add/delete/harvest anyone else's built blocks, fenced in plants or fenced in animals as this is other peoples stuff that they have worked hard on to collect and build. it was wrong to do so and i should have thought about the consiquences before doing so. i am truly sorry for greifing your shop

2) no as they could return to the server and their stuff would hsve been taken which isnt fair. unless you get permition from them to do so then you must tell staff

3) no as i didnt build it or have permission to build or edit it, its not mine. it is wrong to remove parts or an abandonned build as the owner could come back one day and seen that their build was greifed.

4)replace the blocks or tell a member of staff if one is available to help. if the player is online you could also pm the player about the damage and pay them for the inconvenience.

5)i took the blocks because it was an item of value and i could of used the blocks to trade or sell to buy stuff for my own base. it was wrong of me to greif and steal another players items as i do not own them and didnt work hard to collect the resources.

6) not to steal or greif other players stuff as it is not mine and i dont own any of it. i am sorry for what i did to your shop/base and i will replace the iron and sheep as best as i can

p.s. sorry i couldn't complete the 3 sentence minimum for a few of the questions as the answers weren't very open ended and i struggled to find things to say. I hope you find my answers sufficient.

-Apple

You have been unbanned. When you log in contact a staff member to return the stolen items/blocks or you will be re-banned. Welcome back to HomeTown.