Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: _Katou

Reason for your ban: beacon theft/grief

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I don't have a good reason to get unbanned but I wish to get back on the server and not make the same mistake.

Why do you want to come back: I want to finish my build and get to play with sharpiejd again

I will want two or more sentences for each question, after which I will request that a mod or admin look at your appeal.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you take the beacon and the other blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1)No, you are not allowed to add, delete or harvest any block from other peoples builds. Unless if the build was for the public like /warp cow

2)No, even if the player was banned he/she build should not be taken over by any other player and maybe the banned player will make ban appeal and come back to the sever

3) I'm not sure if an abandoned build can be edit by other player but I think out of respect you should just leave the abandoned build alone

4)if you accidentally broke a block that was not your first if you can replace it and tell the mod or admin that you accidentally broke the block and replaced it.

5)I took the beacon for the hast that it give because the build that I was working on needed to mine out a large area so when in /warp and look for a unclaimed beacon.

6)I learn to respect the rules of the sever and next time I should just make money and buy it from someone and not grifing it.

You have been unbanned, I will need you to turn over the beacon and stolen blocks to myself or another staff member once you get online, if there is not a staff member readily available then please drop the items in the double chest next to the warp at /warp that.

Welcome back.

K but it will be a while before I get back on the sever