Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ban Appeal for Griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _DaCowLord_

Reason for your ban: Griefing Creepor7709's crops

Who banned you: Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because at that time I didn't know if it was OK for me to take their crops. I saw that they have been banned, and that was the only reason I decided to take the crops. I promise that I would replace them back if I get unbanned. I promise to not do that ever again. _notmyprob2 talked me into taking the crops, even though there was a player claim nearby. If I get unbanned, I will place the crops back where they were, and even buy bonemeal to have them grow back again. I am very, very sorry for what I've done. I shouldn't have done it because it ruined that players hard work, and I now know that player would be very upset on what happened to their farm. If I was in their shoe's, I would have been very upset myself. That was a dumb mistake I made, and it won't happen again.

Why do you want to come back: 1. It's a very fun server that I have enjoyed for the past 2 days. 2. I have been planning to build a huge city with _notmyprob2 (my IRL friend who also got banned at the same time and reason as me). Everyone is very nice on this server. It's not every day I see a server like this. This is easily my favorite survival server.

I very much hope that i can come back to this fun server.

PS. _notmyprob2 made the same mistake as I did, and even though she talked me into taking the crops, I doubt that she didn't know what would happen in that circumstance either.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

You asked me if we could and I said simply "I guess " I did NOT talk you into it

[Image: Cs2f7N6VIAEpyfF.jpg:large]

I am willing to unban you but please remember that regardless of how long someone had been on or absent, regardless of weather or not they are banned, no changes to a player's build is acceptable. The grief that was done has already been rolled back.

Also in the future, understand that blaming someone else for your actions is not an exceptionable excuse.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.