• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for greif????????
aight...firstly i was banned by Kat... this may have been for killing some cows at /warp moo moo... (this is the only possible reason i can think of that would have gotten me banned), i apologise for not following the rules and was unaware of the consequences that followed with those specific warp rule. if this isnt the case, please let me know because i have no recollection of anything else i may have done... I would really appreciate it if could be unbanned and will take greater care in the future following the rules and respecting  other peoples work.

Thanks for considering my appeal,
KingVersace12 Heart

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3 Please follow the correct format for your appeal.

Thumbs Up 
(08-11-2018, 08:45 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3 Please follow the correct format for your appeal.

Oh man
Sleepy

(08-12-2018, 11:30 AM)MVRCVS Wrote: Oh man

whatchu mean "oh man"

MVRCVS please do not comment on other people appeals.
- KatNip

i know im not not supposed to ask/complain about the ban, but its been a few days and i have had NO relevant response towards my appeal. im not sure if its process to keep people waiting on their appeals but i would really appreciate some feedback, just so i stop getting my hopes up every time i come check for a response... i am keen to jump back on the server and continue playing, as this is such a cool and friendly sever with a great community.

Regards
-KingVersace12

Kingversace, You need to make your appeal in the correct format or it will not be considered. I suggest that you start a new thread for your ban appeal, where you use the correct ban appeal format that you can find here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Thank you.
xo

Server you were banned on: Hometown

Minecraft name:  KingVersace12

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat 

Why should you be unbanned: 
First of all i would like to apologise for the destruction of the persons property (cows) at /warp moo moo. i needed some leather and was honestly unaware of the process of using the farm. i didn't read any of the signs that would have directed me in the correct way to use the farm. i will take greater care in the future and if require will return any of the 'stolen' items back to the player/players farm. I am regretful as i have spent quite an amount of time over the past few weeks building and playing, and would be shame to have wasted all the time spent on the server just to be banned over a silly mistake that i had made. i am hopeful that i will be able to join back onto the server and continue playing as it has such a friendly and accepting community.

Why do you want to come back: 
Its been a fews days since i have been banned, and a couple of unsuccessful appeals towards my ban may have extended that time. as soon as i aw that i was banned i jumped straight on to the forums to try and get a spot back on the server to continue playing as i absolutely love playing on the server. i was in the mist's of finishing my home, and have been unable to complete it since i have been unable to log in. There have been many players in which i have help through out my time on the server (giving them residence, items etc). i feel sorry for creating such a hassle for the people who own the farm who will now have to take time out of their day to breed and restore the farm. i have only been back playing MC for the past few weeks and am still new to all the commands and rules that apply to certain people buildings/property. As i have stated previously i am keen to jump back on the server and continue playing and meeting new people. 

Please let me know if this is a sufficient appeal, 
Thanks for your time.

-KingVersace12

Thank you for being honest. You will be unbanned. Please make sure you read the rules again upon rejoining and read any signs at public warps you use!

Welcome back!
- KatNip