• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Duplication Machine=true/Grief??/Trespassing??
Heart 
Server :Hometown

Name: PrincessTricky

Reason of ban: Duplication Machine/grief?/Tresspassing:I have no clue why grief and trespassing are there cause I live with me_mow and how is that trespassing,and grief I did not grief at all so why does it show those 2?!

Which staff:Uber

I should be unbanned because:I was not the person who made the machines but must admit I was asking about it and said to me_mow you have to tell me cause I would get sad so he told me and I got the answer, then I asked about if we could duplicate shulker shells and other expensive items,and thats when I was banned .

Why do i want to come back:Because I really had no clue that it was a bannable thing on hometown and I didn't mean to offend anyone in any way, and now I realise that if that worked {It wouldn't of} and I duplicated shucker boxes that Uber,and other would become poor so I stoped but I didn't care and now I realise why.Also SOOOOO many people on hometown are sooo nice and the Admins sometimes give special gifts to people, and hometown Is one of the best servers I have EVER had and I was really disappointed in my self when I saw the screen,also I had a great time on there and I had soo many friends

I am very sorry in all ways to Staff,and Players for my horrible mistake, please forgive me as I will be quite sad. Thankyou! Heart Heart Blush Blush Big Grin Big Grin      
By PrincessTricky!

PrincessTricky,

You may not have been the one that built the machine. However, you became a willing participant in the offence. First you asked if it could duplicate beacons and dragon heads (not shulker boxes). Unfortunately, you then went on to offer to buy a shulker box to use in the duplication process. When told that this could ruin the economy of the server you showed no regard to other players on the server and in the process showed that you had every intention of selling items to shops that were duplicated no matter the effect upon other HT players. 

The rule broken is: 10) Do not exploit game glitches (available on page 2 of rules and can be found at /Warp Rules. You were warned by the other player that this may result in a ban and knowing this you still eagerly participated. As far as Grief and Trespassing, they are carried over to you when you willingly became involved with the offence in question even if they are done by the other players involved. On a side note I do not have 101,332,197.89 dollars... Please remake your appeal and be honest next time.

Appeal Denied
[Image: keez3aZ.png]