• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: jeffreytapein94

Reason for your ban: obviously griefing. ive just started a new village with one other player. the last time i logged i had a bug of some kind, couldnt open doors so i removed a few to check out the new buildings including my own that was probably the reason why somebody got made and reported me

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: i did wrong with not putting them doors back after i leave and honestly im sorry for that and i wanna play mc with a rl friend tonight so pls unban me

Why do you want to come back: i do respect the rules i was looking for a grief-free server and found one what happened was a mistake and im sorry. i really hope to get back in tonight so i can play with my friend and have a good time

thanks for your attention Heart

I did not ban you for the doors, I banned you because you broke into another players farm and broke the spawners. These were obviously claimed and built around by a player. 

https://imgur.com/a/PFgdz1E
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

okay look,
i knew from the very beginning joining on this server that u has an eye on things so i know lying or make something up do not work. i honestly forgot about this incident,i was probably walking around and not thinking about my actions. im very sorry for what ive done and regret my hasty actions. i did not mean to grief! i hope that theres is a second chance for me on this server. cause like i said this is the best server ive come along and would love to stay. so please unban me <3

I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you broke the spawners?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

of course not, it is somebodies property and according to the rules im not allowed to to change or break somebody elses stuff
no i dont think so because a player can be unbanned when showing remorse
no it is still someones elses build you cant know when they will come back or maybe its intentionally build abandoned.
of course if its in the way your own base i think its possible to contact a admin
replace it if you can or at least apology to that player and bake him a cake everybody loves cakes Smile
i was caught in a moment of thoughtlessly, i did not wannit to break anyones spawner and will not do it again
well even in minecraft: thinking before acting can safe lives! nothing will be unseen and going thru this process really should make me think twice while exploring next time and respect other peoples builds!

So a while back I got banned from your server. Reason was griefing. I was bored and started exploring the world and came across some blocks that I grabbed. It happened a few times and I didn't really think much of it. It was stupid and in hindsight I shouldn't have taken those. The thing is i started playin on that server with my gf. We build two houses next to each other and recently she started asking if I was still banned. I told her yeah most likely and went to check. Thats when I saw that I can appeal to be unbanned. I miss playing with her on your server and I miss my chickens ;---; If you could consider unbanning me it would be much appreciated by me and her. I promise if you do unban me I wont break any blocks that do not belong to either me or my Girlfriend. Thanks for hearing me out.

Clien_Tornaka please do not comment on other peoples appeals. Please make your own.
- KatNip

i dont wanna rush but i do wanna play minecraft as soon as possible so can ya please do something? would be very appreciated

You have been unbanned jeffreytapein94. Welcome back to HomeTown.

thanks alot for your kindness sir Smile