• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I banned by Derpedos for grief. (my English is not perfect. sorry.)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Halang

Reason for your ban: Grief / Animal Grief

Who banned you: Derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I broke a someone's hopper in the Blaze Prism.

Why do you want to come back: I missed the friendly people I met on this server.
and I like healthy(bright, positive), pleasant atmosphere and friendly people of the server.

-------------(I'd appreciate it if you could read the text below.)---------------

I woke up this morning and tried to log in to the server.
but it says I banned by Derpedos for grief / animal grief.
Actually, I don't know what does "Grief" mean. (sorry, my English is not perfect.)
Does it mean stealing and breaking?
I have never killed someone's animal. and I even planted crops that someone didn't plant again Smile

but yesterday, I broke a hopper by accident in the Blaze Prism.
When I accidentally broke it, I alerted people on the server and asked for help.
However, a man who looks like an admin said "just place the hopper back".
I couldn't do what he said. because it sucked into the other hopper. and I couldn't open it.
so I asked him for help because I didn't want to be banned. but he ignored me.. (i thinks it's because my English is too bad to explain the situation to him.)

so I made a hopper in my house then I went to the Blaze Prism to place a hopper, but I couldn't. because the system not allowed me to place a hopper.

I hope I can build a building with the friendly people I met on the server again, playing jukeboxes in my house and eating food soon. I'm gonna miss you guys, BalloonHead124, FlyingSlugs and KingsVesus..
(p.s. It's 1:40 p.m. on Tuesday here.)