• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oops
I've been playing for like four ot five months now and never introduced myself. Rip

My name Jay and I'm 22. This is the second server I've ever played on. I'm still a bit new to Minecraft haha.

When I'm not playing Minecraft, I'm either out working (I walk dogs on an app that functions similar to Uber and in a kitchen), drawing, or trying to get my cats to stop eating velcro strips.

I always kinda suck at introducing myself, so I'm going to leave it at this (:

Wait your cats eat velcro strips? :') thats funny Welcome to the HomeTown forums!
- KatNip

Welcome to the forums!
xo

(09-15-2018, 11:23 AM)Anarchy_Stocking Wrote: I've been playing for like four ot five months now and never introduced myself. Rip

My name Jay and I'm 22. This is the second server I've ever played on. I'm still a bit new to Minecraft haha.

When I'm not playing Minecraft, I'm either out working (I walk dogs on an app that functions similar to Uber and in a kitchen), drawing, or trying to get my cats to stop eating velcro strips.

I always kinda suck at introducing myself, so I'm going to leave it at this (:

Well welcome!, if we're talking about cat eating obsession habits, my cat literally sees anything plastic, and eats it
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023