Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Information 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SPM

Minecraft name: DinoPastaa

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned from the server for "theft". The situation was that I went to a /warp and accidently broke a diamond block, because I thought it was claimed, I am requesting an appeal to be unbanned, I can also fully replace the diamonds if needed. I don't remember the name of the warp.

Why do you want to come back: Me and a friend (DinoPandaa) were looking for different servers and we really loved this one and I want to continue playing on this server. So far this server has been a great for us and I really like the way its laid out and all the other players. I know what I did was an accident but it was also wrong. I ask to please rejoin the server.

DinoPastaa,
I banned you for taking 5 diamond ores from another player. Why would you break 4 more to find out if the build was claimed or not, after you had broken the first one?

For future reference: If you want to check if a build is claimed, right click with a stick. If you break anything on accident, let a staff member know and we will help you out.

In order to be unbanned, please answer these following questions:
-Why is stealing wrong?
-How have your actions affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I expect you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long. Thank you.
xo

Why is stealing wrong-
     Stealing is wrong because you could be taking away things from people, that worked really hard to get. Its very unfair to the person who was stolen from. The owner might be upset from that happening. Also, stealing is bad because you could be taking away stuff from people who rightfully obtained the blocks/ores. That may have very difficult and time consuming to get. I am so sorry for taking the diamonds and I will never steal again.

How have your actions affected other players-
     My actions have affected other players because I took what wasn't mine. I didn't go mining for it, or buy it so that is very unfair to the rightful owner. It also affects my friend because I am unable to play with her on this server because of my ban, which is also unfair to her. It has also affected me because I now probably have a bad "Reputation" on the server.I hope that's not the case and I can still continue to have and make friends in the community.

What have you learned from this ban-
     I have learned that it is very unfair to not only the person I "stole" from, but others as well. I have learned to not break blocks, even to check if the area is claimed or not. I also learned that I can use a stick to check that so.... yeah. I have also learned that I was wrong in doing what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions. I apologize to the owner of the diamonds, and if I do get unbanned I will gladly return the diamonds. Im sorry for my actions and I have learned a lot from this experience and I hope to never get banned from this server again, with all these nice people.

You have been unbanned. Upon login in, please turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff. If you know that you’ve taken anything else that isn’t yours to take apart from the diamond ores, then please let me know now so that you don’t get rebanned for an old offense in the future.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo