• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New underwater city called ReefTown
I am making a new underwater city called ReefTown. ReefTown will be a city in a coral reef. I will build a shop with 1.13 items, and some other items. The city already has the warp set (ReefTown), and has a conduit and 4 beacons. (If you take the beacons or conduit, you will probably be banned from the server)

RULES:
No griefing. This is an obvious rule, and may get you banned from the server.
Don't build anything inappropriate.
Only build on your plot of land. If you build on other people's land, you will be banned from the warp.
Don't destroy the coral that isn't already cleared out. I like coral, ok?

If you want to be a part of this town, reply your IGN on this thread or mail me in game (my IGN is CowGoesMooo). You will be assigned a plot of land to build on, or if you want to buy a house already built, the price will be listed outside it. I hope y'all will consider joining.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Also, what would be a fair amount of in game money for vip 1, 2, and 3? I have heard many different answers and want a single average price (I want a vip rank).
forums dwelling cow
ok bye

Old thread but is this still working progress? I ported to it to see but nothing really is there??

Necropost

Also, I have terminated this project until further notice, because the key components have been sold off for an irl deal a few months ago
forums dwelling cow
ok bye