• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooky Skin Competition!
So I have had the same skin for way too long and as I'm not an artistic person, I figured I would reach out to the community to help create me a new custom skin and what better way to do that than to hold a Spooky Halloween Skin Competition? While I have always stuck with a Jeff the Killer theme, I want something real spooky for Halloween (Can be another Jeff the Killer if done well, but doesn't have to be). First prize is $20,000, runner up will receive 10,000.  Competition will end on October 17th (Two weeks before Halloween). 

Rules:

1. All submissions must be original creations and not ripped off the internet. 

2. All submissions should be appropriate (if you couldn't build it in the open on the server without getting banned, dont submit it).

That's it, have fun ya'll!

Edit: Judgement is in:
First Place Winner: TheDudeFamBroGuy (https://imgur.com/a/DhTu6wG)

Runner Up: WispyHaseeb (https://prnt.sc/l0w6r8)

Contact me in game to receive your prizes! Congrats!

http://prntscr.com/l0w6r8

Here it is!

Attached Files
.png   2017_10_08_skin_20171008083938184850.png (Size: 1.26 KB / Downloads: 128)
- RedHaseeb

Sounds like something I want to do, Few questions though,
1. are "Monster" skins allowed
2. Are we allowed to submit multiple things?
3. Do we build it with blocks or create it on a skin creator?
4. WHat do you deem spooky?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Skin creator, then upload the skin here (Or via imgur link)
4. That can be at your discretion, just seemed fun to theme it around Halloween.

(10-01-2018, 12:55 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So I have had the same skin for way too long and as I'm not an artistic person, I figured I would reach out to the community to help create me a new custom skin and what better way to do that than to hold a Spooky Halloween Skin Competition? While I have always stuck with a Jeff the Killer theme, I want something real spooky for Halloween (Can be another Jeff the Killer if done well, but doesn't have to be). First prize is $20,000, runner up will receive 10,000.  Competition will end on October 17th (Two weeks before Halloween). 

Rules:

1. All submissions must be original creations and not ripped off the internet. 

2. All submissions should be appropriate (if you couldn't build it in the open on the server without getting banned, dont submit it).

That's it, have fun ya'll!

This is my submission. 
I have included a regular skin, a clean skin (no damage), a Halloween skin and Xmas skin. Mainly because I felt a bit inspired to do the Xmas skin. For the Halloween skin, I figured that the character would not change out of his trademark hoodie and jeans. So he panted a pumpkin on the hood to be festive. Same goes for the Xmas skin. 
NOTE: These skins are painted on the slim frame template. So when applying them to your account make sure you use the Slim / Alex skin frame.

Attached Files
.png   JacktheKillerHalloween.png (Size: 8.94 KB / Downloads: 107)
.png   JacktheKiller.png (Size: 8.56 KB / Downloads: 107)
.png   JacktheKillerClean.png (Size: 8.28 KB / Downloads: 107)
.png   JacktheKillerXmas.png (Size: 8.76 KB / Downloads: 107)

I made one of the scariest skins I could muster also Cna I send multiple skins? as I would like to try different variations
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(10-02-2018, 07:26 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: I made one of the scariest skins I could muster also Cna I send multiple skins? as I would like to try different variations

Yes you definitely can!

As Cil was having issues posting his I'm posting it here for him. 

"The image is quite creepy. You can either be an old man or a person with hair covered in blood :>"

Attached Files
.png   11928c275a7d37adbaa44b4086568c1d62b623c3.png (Size: 2.81 KB / Downloads: 76)

i prob won't win

Attached Files
.png   IMG_0891.PNG (Size: 2.64 KB / Downloads: 39)