• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with making my town grow
Hello Hometown staff.
My in-game name is PikSpillerDK, but I am also known as Gusseflix.
Okay, so I've been building a town with my brother Runeflix... And we already got so much support making the town.
It is getting bigger and bigger and we have a lot of visitors every day.
I've been playing on the server for a pretty long time now, and now that the 1.13 "aquatic" update came out, I've been thinking of this same problem for a long time now...
Okay, the point is every time I want to build anything like a tower or a house...
I get punched down my structure by Phantoms.
Other than that its a pain in the buthole to see people flying around making houses while I make platforms.
It takes so long to build a simple shack and then a big house is just...
Well, I could spend 10$ but I'm kinda broke at the moment so...
Hope you will think about it.
-Gusseflix

I'm not sure exactly what it is you're suggesting but just as a heads up, if phantoms are an issue you can get them to leave you alone by laying in a bed for a few seconds every 3 days.

(10-05-2018, 10:23 PM)gusseflix Wrote: Okay, the point is every time I want to build anything like a tower or a house...
I get punched down my structure by Phantoms.
It takes so long to build a simple shack and then a big house is just...
I can help Big Grin
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(10-05-2018, 10:27 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: I'm not sure exactly what it is you're suggesting but just as a heads up, if phantoms are an issue you can get them to leave you alone by laying in a bed for a few seconds every 3 days.
It would be nice if you could somehow allow players to fly? fx if you vote you get maybe 2 minutes of fly per vote? idk or just if i could get fly for 5 mins that would be sooooo cool xD