• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ban Appeal 06/10/2018
Server were you we banned on : Minecraft server.
Minecraft Username: Hussin
Reason you was banned for: Xray
Reason why you should be unbanned: I actually saw the elytras from 02craft and DUUUUDE i was so jealoooooooousss
i instantly went on the internet for installing the xray so i could farm diamond and then sell them for getting the elytra, the attraction from that thing was insane, i finished getting caught by Lil xd ,Am i gonna have a chance in the future to get unbanned  or i absolutely have no chance also if that was the first time that i cheated ?
Why you Want to come back: I built a lot of cool builds and i was also making a village where i put a lot of effort in it, and i made alot of friends it is a really good server and i appreciate all the rules, and i know i did a mistake.
Peace   Big Grin

Hussin,
While I appreciate your honesty, your appeal is lacking effort and in it's current state it will not get you unbanned. That being said, please answer these following questions.
-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the server's economy?
-How does xraying affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long.
Please take your time and think through your answers as I will consider unbanning you after I've read your response.
xo

(10-07-2018, 03:40 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: Hussin,
While I appreciate your honesty, your appeal is lacking effort and in it's current state it will not get you unbanned. That being said, please answer these following questions.
-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the server's economy?
-How does xraying affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long.
Please take your time and think through your answers as I will consider unbanning you after I've read your response.

why xray'is bad? because it gives you an extreme advantage in Money and Equipment.
Especially in Vanilla , using xray destroy all the "Survival Feelings" and it just looks like you are in creative mode,
Also if you are new to the server, the xray can make you look like you played in that server for months ,
and it's just not fair for all the players that play fairly the game                                                                          how does xray affect the server economy? because you can just farm how many materials you want in a short time , and make an insane amount of money, like i did, i farmed 100 diamonds in like 10 minutes and i had 5800$ , and that's not fair for the players that work hard for the money. especially in my case, An elytra is EXTREMELY difficult to get but when you get it it's a great reward, so if you get it in 10 minutes its NOT ok.
How does xray affect other players? If a guy that use xray have a lot of materials, other players can be jealous of him and can install xray just for getting as rich as the cheaters.
What have you learned from this ban? i learned that i need to not get attracted by expensive items and money, or it can happen that i break the rules for getting what i want and that's not fair, it's better working hard and having fun for getting what i want  than just use an hack for getting it instantly
a simple hack can destroy all the friends, and the experience i had in that server

The question means: How have you affected other players by choosing to xray?
xo

(10-07-2018, 08:26 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: The question means: How have you affected other players by choosing to xray?
i answered

You have been unbanned.
Upon logging in you’ll have to turn in all the items you’ve gotten through cheating,( including the elytra that you purchased ) to a member of staff, failure to do so will result in you getting rebanned. Your balance will also have been reset.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo

(10-08-2018, 02:14 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: You have been unbanned.
Upon logging in you’ll have to turn in all the items you’ve gotten through cheating,(  including the elytra that you purchased ) to a member of staff, failure to do so will result in you getting rebanned. Your balance will also have been reset.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
In not gonna play for 3 days, btw i didnt bought the elytra i still needed to, i selled all the items i got, so  the only things That needed to be reset were the moneys,
 thank you for the unban . Smile

(10-09-2018, 03:08 AM)itsAnimalLover Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Minecraft server

Minecraft name: itsAnimalLover

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I know this is difficult to believe but I believe it was my brother who was hacking. We share the same account on the same laptop, and I told him which servers not to play on (including hometown). However, I guess he did not listen. I have not been able to play MC most of yesterday and today because I was working on a school project, which gave him easy access to the laptop. I will happily give you all resources I have, including the ones I gathered. I truly apologize for his actions and promise I will try my best to not let this happen again. Thank you.

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server, ever since I joined it for the first time. It has a great community and is tons of fun to play on. I want to continue the plans I had for this world, including an awesome base, shop, and start my own community. I really hope you take my appeal into consideration, but if you don't, I completely understand. Heart

Please make your own thread for your ban appeal.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(10-09-2018, 03:38 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 03:08 AM)itsAnimalLover Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Minecraft server

Minecraft name: itsAnimalLover

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I know this is difficult to believe but I believe it was my brother who was hacking. We share the same account on the same laptop, and I told him which servers not to play on (including hometown). However, I guess he did not listen. I have not been able to play MC most of yesterday and today because I was working on a school project, which gave him easy access to the laptop. I will happily give you all resources I have, including the ones I gathered. I truly apologize for his actions and promise I will try my best to not let this happen again. Thank you.

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server, ever since I joined it for the first time. It has a great community and is tons of fun to play on. I want to continue the plans I had for this world, including an awesome base, shop, and start my own community. I really hope you take my appeal into consideration, but if you don't, I completely understand. Heart

Please make your own thread for your ban appeal.
Oh, sorry. I just found out how to make my own thread. I did not know what that even meant until now lol