• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused by Ban? Only just found out I was banned.
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: channahc

Reason for your ban: Just says 'For grief and/or theft'

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: To my knowledge I haven't done anything, I've not even been on the
server? I'm genuinely confused what's happened?

Why do you want to come back: I just hopped onto Minecraft, and was starting to log into servers,
I've not been on Minecraft for quite some time due to being busy with work, clicked to log onto this
server to find out I've been banned? Not actually sure what I'm supposed to have done? In general I
keep myself to myself on servers, go far out and build away from people because I hate being griefed
as I'm a big builder. I get no joy out of griefing or stealing so I'm very careful with servers I join
and join small servers that aren't full of assholes.

It's been so long since I've been on that I can't even begin to think what it might have been.

could some-one please explain to me what's happened? I'd like to rejoin as I must have liked this
server enough for it to be the top of my server listing.

Is there a reason that I'm not being replied to? Just because I can see posts being replied to currently? I don't get much free time and was hoping to find if I'm able to get un-banned or not? Or at least know why I was banned.

Thank you.

(10-09-2018, 10:41 PM)channahc Wrote:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: channahc

Reason for your ban: Just says 'For grief and/or theft'

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: To my knowledge I haven't done anything, I've not even been on the
server? I'm genuinely confused what's happened?

Why do you want to come back: I just hopped onto Minecraft, and was starting to log into servers,
I've not been on Minecraft for quite some time due to being busy with work, clicked to log onto this
server to find out I've been banned? Not actually sure what I'm supposed to have done? In general I
keep myself to myself on servers, go far out and build away from people because I hate being griefed
as I'm a big builder. I get no joy out of griefing or stealing so I'm very careful with servers I join
and join small servers that aren't full of assholes.

It's been so long since I've been on that I can't even begin to think what it might have been.

could some-one please explain to me what's happened? I'd like to rejoin as I must have liked this
server enough for it to be the top of my server listing.

Is there a reason that I'm not being replied to? Just because I can see posts being replied to currently? I don't get much free time and was hoping to find if I'm able to get un-banned or not? Or at least know why I was banned.

Thank you.

I just saw your ban appeal, then had to go back and investigate what you were banned for.

It happened back at the beginning of June, and unfortunately the server logs don't go back that far, so I don't have a lot of specifics, but according to my own records you removed some blocks from a desert build belonging to Bloom04, who reported the incident.

Are you familiar with the server rules which forbid building within 100 blocks of anyone else's build or changing another player's build without their permission, whether or not it's protected with a claim?