Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BunBunny

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft/Grief

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I feel so stupid for doing it.I have never done anything like this on mc or in real life.What I did was wrong and I should have known better.Just because it was unclaimed and the owner hadn't been on for more than a year it was wrong.If I was griefed I would have been very sad,so I can imagine this person would also be,and I am soooo sorry.Any and all forms of griefing is wrong and will always be. I don't think I'll ever do anything like this again,even if I'm forced.Because this honestly gave met the fright of my life. I have never been banned before and won't make the same mistake again.I am terribly sorry to the person who's it was and for anyone I might have caused problems.The person who's it was can have all I have and of course what were rightfully theirs. I'll even start over on the server.You can take all my claim blocks money ect.Please just lift my ban Confused

Why do you want to come back: I love this server.True I have only been on it for around 3 days but I can already tell I'll be spending hours on it.It's everything I have been looking for in a server(and I'm exetremly picky).I even decided I am going to buy vip 2 when my exams are over in a few months.I have tried many other servers the past week but this is the ons that suits my play style completely.My mother won't agree on this one but this server is even the reason I was late this morning Tongue .I can't get enough of it.I'm even motivating my friend to get mc just so he can play with me on the server.I couldn't ask for a beter server than this ons.It's practically perfect.(like Mary Popins Big Grin )

I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

No,it is their own private property and wrong to take what is not yours.A lot of players work really hard on builds,games ect.If my items were stolen I would be sad and so would any other player.It is thus wrong and unfair to fellow players.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

No,they might be unbanned and want their build back.Even if they are permanently banned it is wrong because it is not yours and against the rules.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

No,some players might not have enough claim blocks to claim it and it might just seem abandoned.Even if it is ndoned it is wrong because it's not yours and against the server rules.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

Replace it or ask a mod to help you replace it if you can not.

5) Why you took the blocks?

I thought I could take it because the owner hadn't been on for a long time and it wasn't claimed.I know now that it is wrong.

6) What have you learned from this experience?

Griefing is and always wil be wrong. Taking other player's things whithout their premision is wrong,even if they are banned/no longer on the server. I will never take anything whithout premision in my life again. I now know the consequences of my wrong actions.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log on. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.