• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: wolf_lover03 

Reason for your ban: x-raying 

Who banned you: All it said was staff and didn't give a specific name.  

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I honestly and truly don't know what x-raying is. The staff said I had been x-raying but I couldn't have been seeing as I don't know what it is. I have just now googled it and know what it is. I don't know why I was accused of this and honestly am mad that I was accused. I have been babysitting all day so I went mining for a good portion of that time. I got lots of ores but I did that all without a mod. I don't even know how one would get and x-ray mod anyway, my cousin download mc for me because I didn't know how. I can not apologize for something I did not do and if this gets me permanently banned on this server I will be very sad but I can not do against my beliefs. I wish I knew a way to prove to you I wasn't x-raying, but I don't and for that I am sorry because I really love Hometown.  
Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I have spent a lot of time on this server and I like the community. It took my cousin and me a long time to find a good server and then to establish roots on that server. All my friends play on this server and I will miss playing with them greatly. I love Hometown, it's just that simple. 

Me and 5 other staff members have looked at your mines and we all agree that it is X-Ray. One of you friends said that you lag a lot - meaning that its possible you could be seeing through chunks to get to ores. Either way we agree as a group that you X-Rayed. X-Raying doesn't mean you're using a mod there are other forms of it.
Please also explain this to me. As this was your mine:
[Image: ac2VIGZ.png]
- KatNip

I mine that way because it's the best way to get diamonds, it's weird and he pointed that out to me but it's not X-raying which as I said didn't even know what it was until I searched it up on google. I wasn't lagging when I was mining and found all the diamonds using my weird mining pattern. If you don't believe be try mining the way I did and you should find diamonds the way I did. I'm sorry I was believed to be x-raying however I was not. I didn't know mining in random directions would get me banned had I I wouldn't have gone mining at all.

Unfortunately, I do not believe you. After enabling my own x-ray I was able to see that you went directly from ore to ore. We can argue this in the forums until the end of time or you can admit what you did and we can move forward. The choice is ultimately yours.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

I'm sorry I was believed to be X-raying and I will miss my time on the server greatly, however I can not admit to something I did not do. If I did would go against my beliefs, I do not hold a grug against any of you for banning me and  I wish you and all the rest of the admin the best of luck. Thank you for the time I had on the server.

Goodbye, sinserly wolf_lover03